A Few Other Sites That May Be of Interest

The Pygmy Goat Club

You will need a County Parish Holding (CPH) number for the land where you will be carrying out agricultural activity or keeping livestock. To obtain a CPH number, you will need to contact the Rural Payments Agency (RPA) on 0845 6037777.

We also have miniature Shetland Ponies